Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bottomless Motorsport



Salome accompanying a schoolboy: We went to the museum Grenoble on Saturday afternoon. This is fairly standard but I'm getting better and better known Hasret identify its needs, and I think he needs to be stimulated on different topics, so there is an opportunity to discuss the interest knowledge of history, art ... because for the moment all that it seems useless!

Recently I had some pleasant surprises on his grades, it's always fun. And then I try to reflect on the discussions to try to teach him to formulate his thoughts clearly, and of course, teach him to ask questions, and it's really interesting.

I think that's the advantage of caring for a child voluntarily, unlike in particular where you are focused on purely academic activity, success in controls ... There, on the contrary it may take time to reflect and try to build "the adult of tomorrow": that is to say having real discussions on any topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment