Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can You Eat Cream Of Tartar

the gates of Azeroth: The lottery !

I decided to organize a great game to promote my blog. The game is simple, I'll start a lottery on a server (formal course). Registered players can purchase "tickets fictitious. Each player can have multiple tickets fictitious. Whenever That a player buys a ticket, I assigned a number. Biensur same number will not end up twice.


Eventually, I would draw lots 3 tickets fictitious. The first ticket drawn fictional pocketing 50% of the total amount invested by all participating players. The second 30% and third 20%. The price is set at fictional ticjet 1 inch. If 100 tickets were bought shadow, it is 100 inches or 50 first, 30 second and 20 for third. Each registrant can buy as many tickets as he wants fictitious. Nice no?

Regarding the choice of server or the game will take place, we will proceed as follows: Each person wishing to register will post a message to the rest of this post stating his server and his nickname GIs. It is forbidden to register twice as a result of this post or with different characters. It is not advisable to cheat because if a person registers several times, even if the server is selected, there will be little participation and earnings will be minimal over I would check the existence of the characters. Each entry must be unique.

server carrying the most votes will be selected and the game will be over. The best way to get your server is selected to circulate the address of the blog your contacts and your guild to come and post here.

When the server is chosen, then, I would create a character. I will save the name of it on the blog and everyone will for 3 days to buy as many tickets as he wants fictitious. The price of a ticket is 1 inch. The purchase will be by courier. So if I get 2 "Tartanpion, I know I need to assign two different numbers of tickets fictitious. To choose the server, I leave you a little less than a week to post (pseudo server and then), January 17, I select the server and the game begins. If you have specific questions, contact me at bananutz@hotmail.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment