Monday, January 7, 2008

Succinylcholine Injection Msds

Welcome New Year in pictures on WoW!

Happy New Year to all readers of this blog!
Yes, there are some who have nothing better to do at night for a new year than to go celebrate on WoW! I will not hide myself, I had nothing planned this evening of debauchery scale of humanity me either, so, too, I was on WoW to drink and dance with strangers!
A special event was organized. You could find huge beer barrels dwarf that we could drink at will and free. I'll spare you the adverse effects on the character after drinking a few glasses of these soft drinks. Try to buy beer in a tavern good of Azeroth and you'll understand if you have not tried it yet. Only that it was substantially stronger than alcohol lambda that can sell to the Pride of Lions by example.
Me I'm a stock so ...

We also entitled to other things quite nice such as the fireworks in the sky. These occurring in all capitals. And funny thing, I perceive now that we can see a pretty elfete in the sky ... Or is it the beer?






go, here are some pictures to enclose the beginning of the new year on WoW ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment