Monday, January 28, 2008

Very Thick White Discharge 5 Days Before Period

70, and after?

Nearly a week that I did not write a new ticket. I have less time to devote to the blog. However, I will try to continue to regularly add new notes and articles. Especially since my blog was quoted on the European site of World of Warcraft. I am very happy.


Turning to serious matters ... And yes! That's it! I'm finally level 70 after two months of regular play. Oddly the last 3 level was not so hard as that. I have a lot together and it went ... like butter.
I want to thank a few people because without them, I would certainly not 70 today. Benoit alias Cortok thank you to all his shots of boost that I really really helped. Hollow for his help and nice gems for my first objects sertissalbes.
I also wish to thank Ekrasco and dowels for their support and especially for entering Karazhan was flared in a few hours! I am very happy to be part of the Ashes. This is a guild with nice people and who never hesitates to help lower level. So thank you all!


Well now what? Level 70 and it does what now?

There are lots of things to do at level 70. It's sort of a new life "wowienne" which is offered to you. Here are several objectives that you can now set:


  • Recover keys for heroic instances toughest challenges and best equipment available.

  • Raid 10 (to pve with the stuffer first step)

  • Raid 25 (for stuff that roxx)

  • The BG level 70 (You need the farmer to get the parts of your first pvp stuff stage)

  • Arenas (once the farm pvp stuff, you can alncer in arena for a true competition)

  • Reputations and stuff and craft (Reputations are important. there are several factions farmer or you your reputation. The principle is réalisre quests and mob farmer's open or proceeding. farmée deems Once you retrieve craft epic items and sympathetic).
  • You will have access to the flying mount.




And many other things ...

You can see, pass level 70 is far from putting an end to the game is something of a fresh start with new goals which I would report to the As. For now, I'll surely the farmer to have a BG PvP stuff because in the end, I go test arenas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment