Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hemorrhoid In Taint Area

Work in progress ...

The holidays kept me busy, especially since I worked between Christmas and New Year, but I still managed to free me a little time to exercise my fingers on my ten small pieces of paper, stamps and even my grandchildren, my scraps of fabric ...

- A Album:

I embarked on the production of an album with many pages in a style quite shabby, style chosen by the recipient of this album because it is indeed a gift. Attention to place photos:














Of pschittts, buffers , cuts, torn papers, flowers, homemade and it's not over, I still have all these pages to decorate!


A tutorial of greeting cards for Scraposphère:

But here I can show you a small preview:)



And then, but not least, I found our model to share:


You do not even believe when I was going to ride it;) for that, it will still take a few months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment