Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wifelovers.commember Hack

box memories - diary of a bride

I had already posted a small preview here . It is now time to show you what's in the box.





But what then? Well it is a small album of the bride or rather an album of wedding preparations in which I will keep some of my our most precious memories of the organization of our wedding that is fast .



For this album, I mainly used the Christmas gift from my brother's papers and chipboard Circa 1934, Cosmo Cricket, superb perfo Martha Stewart Maya Road envelopes. I decorated all the beautiful stamps of Scraposphère.











The album contains no photos yet but it will come. You do not even believe when you go see my dresses, my shoes, our announcements!

Stamps Scraposphère:

0 comments:

Post a Comment