Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jeffrey Dahmer Disorder

Kit - Mini-album Merry Christmas And

With perhaps a little late, here's a preview of the mini album I made with the kit's December forum Scrapzinzins and for which I will propose a stepper live Tuesday, January 25, 2011 on Forum Scrapzinzins .

The small catch is that I have no photos to complete. Yet, like every year we celebrated Christmas with his family around a beautiful big tree with nice gifts at the foot. Furthermore, we are entitled to a Christmas white! But no, we did not take ONE picture! Yes I know it's stupid.

I still prepared this album for friends of the forum. I will present it without pictures and I keep it for next year.





Once is not custom, I show you more than a glimpse of the mini before studio live be held Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 20h .

0 comments:

Post a Comment