Thursday, January 13, 2011

Osteoarthritis And Dla

FAQ: It's Badge

You've been asking myself many questions about the Badge It by Bandai.

I will not make you a little tutorial that shows you how ... use this toy J because if you, well you probably know to use it and if you did not, I do not see the point of a tutorial. I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

Badge It Then, what is it?

That:
this:

that too:

And even this:

And how much does it cost?

Actually, I do not really know since it's a Christmas gift and it does not look at the prices of its Christmas gifts. Anyway I would say in the 25 € for the model Badge It Simple.

And then refills?

As much tell you right away, the refills are hard to find! At Christmas, the major sites online business (type Amazon.fr) in selling. Knowing that and having just received my corny, I ordered 2 packages of 30 cards, 9 € chancuns. Alas, there are already over. I've had enough for a certain time (105 in all) and if not, I'll wait next Christmas.

And what happens?

Well this:


and this:


And back?

Well it's back we see the difference with a professional machine:
Source

Indeed badges Badge It is thicker than commercial. Not only the back of the badge is rounded instead of being curved, but in addition, to attach them, this clip must be attached white. But what do you expect, it is actually ... as a toy :-)

Edit:

And the difference with I-Top?

With the I-Top, the coolest is that you can do these brads paper, cloth, or I do not know what else.


can also make buttons but it's more tedious than the Badge It and then the other big difference is the plastic badges pélicule the Badge It does not exist at I-Top.


What is the difference between the Super Badge It and Badge It?

The Badge It does create a single format buttons when the Super Badge It allows you to create 3 different card formats : Badge round medium, small and round badge badge rectangular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment