Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breast Ripper Being Used

Another Baby?! and a birthday

Maybe because yesterday was Valentine's Day, perhaps because we've finally finished our invitations (appointment very soon on this), or because this year has taken the form of a big red heart and soft, but I have lots of love to share. So to you who follow me regularly or are just passing through, you leave me such lovely comments, thanks :-)



Hmm hmm, that's my little sequence emotions rose ;-), up to things serious, then yes to things ...


I mentioned here of my colleague who have had 2 births around her, Olivia and Simone. I packed two small cards, all cute, all girly. Yes, but in fact it turned out that Simone is actually pronounced [Simon], parents are of Italian origin, it is an adorable little boy ... I want to remake a map welcome to this little bambino.

And as in most cases, the celebrations come all at the same time, I've also prepared a birthday card for her mom. I deliberately kept simple but fresh and cute.


Stamps Scraposphère:

0 comments:

Post a Comment