Friday, February 11, 2011

Wha Does The Bugatti Engine Look Like

When meeting my little paper maps and a tutorial

No, I reassure you, I did not put in Digital Scrapbooking, I too small for this paper. No actually I am here to announce a new partnership with:

ago this a week I was contacted by the lovely Marjorie Cybermag the same name. She intended to submit some of my creations on his site with a walkthrough for that (many) readers can once turn make their own album, maps, and other creative turn. After a few emails exchanged, stepping from one of my mini-album is already online for Valentine's Day. Go take a look, it happens here .

On top of that, I received a small award :-)


Cybermag And, what is it? Through 5 items varied, the Cybermag sheds light on the history and meaning of Christmas (Calendar), offers gift ideas, recipes editorial boards and cards on special occasions (Box ideas), engages her readers with topics and debates (P @ rlons-en), tells the unusual news Web (CyberZoom) and we present the latest of CyberCartes.com (E-cards & Co).

0 comments:

Post a Comment