Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hedge Fund Average Salary

Reading! Product Review

Good Saturday morning everyone. It was the week of spring break in several secondary schools and I have not had oversight of training to do. So I benefited to put me in fifth gear and make up some reading. First, as you have seen here , I finished watching Muscle Imbalances Revealed by Rick Kaselj. In addition, I completed reading two excellent books not only on the subject of coaching, but also with life lessons that we should adopt in our daily.

The first is the latest book by Nate Green The Hero Handbook . A collection of thoughts, training tips, nutrition advice, on managing the stress of daily life, etc. . A book that devours itself in less than 2 hours. The message I get from: Live your life as you hear the live and not how others want you live.


Since my weekend at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, I have a growing interest in the works of Dan John. I the simplicity of its approach to training: "If it's important, do it everyday." Moreover, in his book From the Ground Up , it often refers to Paretto principle, which states that 20% of your efforts result in 80% of your results. Find what this 20% in your training / nutrition / personal life and reap the dividends. A book easy to read and frankly refreshing !


now I'm finished reading the book biography Lawrence Taylor, LT: Over the Edge . I had heard about LT as being regarded by many as the greatest defensive player in NFL history. His achievements speak for themselves but be aware of the character is even more interesting. His antics during practice, his trips to bars and clubs until the wee hours of the morning game day, his drug problems, etc.. A book that reveals the highs and lows of a great athlete.

Then, last Thursday was the launch of new book the writer Jacques Pothier on the life of boxer Arturo Gatti. The interview of the latter to the issue of bed Sports Radio CKAC really piqued my curiosity and gave me a taste of learn more about the tormented life of this great boxer. A book which I am eager to begin reading.


Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment