Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pipes Freezing Temperatures

Another digression marriage - {our}

Here is a project
unusual but very important to my our eyes. After working heeeeeuuuuures (tens? Scores? No doubt more), 5 tubes of glue, thousands of cuts, punctures (aargh! Perforations ...), impressions missed ... they are loans, sent and received even for the most part.


Everything started from this paper that we found in the Philippines, there are already more than a year. This is a recycled paper, handmade, with pieces of fiber, saffron or other leaves. Then I chose kraft paper, which, it seemed, would go well with this paper to look very natural.


Everything beige, these natural tones lacked gaiety. So I started looking for a colored paper but not garish, but not vintage dated, but not shabby floral ... and one day I stumbled on the new collection from Crate Paper, Restoration. This collection brought together everything I was looking for, voiĆ , I found this paper.


For format, I knew what I wanted from day one. I wanted a 15x15 format, an announcement that opens to reveal the left to share and right, a small pouch that fits in the various boxes. The whole is enclosed by a strip of kraft, perforated (perforated re-argh! ...), complete with a strip of colored paper and enhanced a sort of medallion (and yes still perforation!).



As for the envelopes, I thought that I would never find what I was looking for. I wanted brown paper envelopes, 15x15 format. After hours spent on the internet in search of such envelopes, after considering the order in the U.S., I came across a small French shop which I just discovered, has closed its doors (gloups!).

Finally here, now that our invitations were sent, while accelerating, but it's not worse :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment