Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Many Members Does Ballys Have

back with good news

I am back from a wonderful week of skiing, sun, relaxation and fonduuuuuue!

And for my return, I have a little surprise. Marianne Cartoscrap did me the honor to invite me to scrap kit romantic hope that we designed together. With this kit entitled "Love, Love, Love" , I wanted to address the card shop in a different way, discovering or re-discovering origami and integrating these little folds of my accomplishments.


From this romantic kit full of little hearts and birds, I made 8 cards on the theme of love, romance, Valentine's brief.




You can find step by step the two cards above here and here .








And in addition to beautiful papers and embellishments (and a pretty border punch!) Kit includes 2 pads Scraposphère:

0 comments:

Post a Comment